- Veovača was mined between 1983-1987 and produced saleable Zn, Pb and Barite (BaSO4) concentrate delivered into European smelters.
- Metallurgical test work program underway with Wardell Armstrong (UK).
- Development scenarios to recommence mining operations being evaluated.
- Existing pit serviced by sealed road that connects to a rail siding approx. 2.5km away.
- CSA Global determined a conceptual 0.55% Zn Eq1 economic cut off using comparable Balkan mining operations.
- As few historical drill holes were tested for precious metals, Eastern Mining has completed further 17 holes at Veovaca to incorporate the precious metals, and released an updated Mineral Resource Estimate.